High Fiber Khari 200gm
Product Code: None
Available Quantity: In Stock
A high-fibre diet has many benefits, which include :
• Normalizes bowel movements. Dietary fibre increases the weight and size of your stool and softens it, decreasing your chance of constipation.
• Helps maintain bowel health. A high-fibre diet may lower your risk of developing hemorrhoids and small pouches in your colon
• Lowers cholesterol levels. Soluble fibre may help lower total blood cholesterol levels by lowering low-density lipoprotein, or "bad", cholesterol levels. Studies also have shown that high-fibre foods may have other heart-health benefits, such as reducing blood pressure and inflammation.
• Helps control blood sugar levels. In people with diabetes, fibre — particularly soluble fibre — can slow the absorption of sugar and help improve blood sugar levels.
• Aids in achieving healthy weight. High-fibre foods tend to be more filling than low-fibre foods, so you're likely to eat less and stay satisfied longer. To manage hunger pangs eat just 2 to 3 NutriValue
High Fibre Khari which add only about 80 Kcal. Compare this with Vada Pav / Samosa loaded with 400 to 500 Kcal.
Write a reviewYour Name:
- +91 22 6157 2607
- +91 9082451225
- Phone Support Available on
- Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm
101 A, Annex A,
Aurus Chambers, Worli,
Mumbai - 400 018